Wedding Arch Ideas – Double Triangle Wedding Arch
There are so many things to think about the planning for a wedding, and its difficult to choose all the important details. One important thing to consider is what kind of arch you want for your ceremony. A double triangle arch is a unique and beautiful option that will make your wedding stand out. Here are some ideas to help you plan the perfect double triangle wedding arch.
Wedding arch ideas
A double triangle wedding arch is a unique and eye-catching way to frame your ceremony. This type of arch can make from many different materials, including wood, metal, or even fabric. You can also decorate your wedding arch with flowers, ribbon, or other decoration items to match your wedding theme.
How to make a double triangle wedding arch
A double triangle wedding arch is a unique and beautiful way to frame your ceremony.
Here’s how to make one:
- Starting measuring the width and height of the area where you want the place your arch. Cut two pieces of wood or PVC pipe to these dimensions.
- Join the two pieces of wood or PVC pipe together at the top, forming a point. This will be the peak of your arch.
- Drill three holes evenly spaced along each piece of wood or PVC pipe, about 2 inches from the top.
- String wire or rope through the holes, criss-crossing in the middle so that the two pieces of wood or PVC pipe are securely joined together.
- Decorate your arch with flowers, greenery, fabric, or whatever else you like!
Pros and cons of a double triangle wedding arch
When planning your wedding, you may be wondering if a double triangle wedding arch is the right choice for you.
Here are some pros and cons to help you make your decision:
- A double triangle arch can be a unique and eye-catching addition to your ceremony space.
- It can provide a beautiful frame for your vows or other ceremony elements.
- A double triangle arch are decorated with flowers, fabric, or other embellishments to create a one-of-a-kind look.
- Because it’s not a traditional shape, it difficult to find an arch that is the right size and proportions for your ceremony space.
- A double triangle arch may require more decorating elements than a traditional arch, which could increase your overall budget.
Alternative wedding arch ideas
If you are looking for something different for the traditional wedding arch, then there is number of alternative ideas to choose from. A popular option is the double triangle arch, which can add a unique geometric element to your ceremony.
Other options include arches made from branches or greenery, metal arches, or even ones that incorporate water features. No matter what your style, there’s sure to be an alternative wedding arch that’s perfect for you.
We hope you enjoyed our roundup of triangle wedding arch ideas! Whether you’re looking for a simple arch to frame your ceremony or something more ornate to serve as a backdrop for photos, these arches are sure to make a statement. For more wedding inspiration, be sure to check out our other wedding ideas boards on Pinterest.